Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New...oh? Oh Crap!

My New Year's Eve plans got derailed at about 6pm last night as I was walking home from the grocery store. One of my roommates heard an odd sound coming from my (messy craft) room and noticed a leak coming from the ceiling!  Gross ceiling water had been dripping onto the bed for at least a day.

Panic.  Well. I didn't panic, but I did grumble, whine and frown.

And I started cleaning.  On the bright side, I've finally stopped procrastinating! On the flip side,  I hate having contractors and landlords tromping around.  I could not figure out where the leak was coming from, but I managed to turn off the water to the upstairs bathroom.  There is a bunch of water pooled around the bottom of the upstairs water heater.  Hopefully, a plumber can figure it out.



Wet bed. Yes I have snowman bedsheets. IT ISN'T PEE.

The beginning of the great cleaning and organization

Bed propped up with chair to dry.
Clearly, Not impressed.

But! What is this?
The Texan made me a delicious breakfast!

And he cleaned the kitchen.  Hello, New Year, lets see what you've got in store.

1 comment:

  1. Awww poor thing. The year has got to get better, right?

    ReplyDelete