Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Guys, I have a problem

These photos are embarassing. But I'm hoping this will motivate me to fix the issue, and repost the results!

I have too many crafts.

I have a "craft room" but it is leaking out into the hallway.

There is no room to work on crafts in the craft room, so my sewing machine comes out into the living room.







Lets play eye spy. Can you find the fishing pole?  How many skateboards can YOU spot? How many sewing machines do you think you have? Do I ever play that electric guitar? Have I ever used that pink frisbee disc?

I'm not messy, I'm "creative." Right? Right?

4 comments:

  1. This looks eerily familiar. BTW, I LOVE the name of your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang it! I couldn't find the fishing pole! But i found a yoga balance ball!! :D

    My studio is in the same condition btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate. Where is that dang fishing pole when you need it?

    ReplyDelete